When you click on the "APPLY NOW" button, your default email client will pop up.
※If your email app does not activate, please send an email to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line and submit any required documents.
- Creating high-end image boards and concept art
- Experience in creating concept art
- Experience in creating concept art using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
*New graduates are not required to meet the above qualification(s)
*If you are new to the industry, you do not have to meet all of the qualification(s), but please show us other qualities and/or abilities you may have instead.
How to apply
- Click on the “Apply” button on this page and submit the required documents.
- If the file size is too large, please use a cloud storage service or video sharing service and send us the link.
- You are responsible for making necessary arrangements for any access restriction or limitation settings.
- You are responsible for any charges or fees that may incur during your application process.
**Please leave out any confidential sources or information when you submit.
Required documents etc.
- Resume (with photo)
- CV with the following information:
- List the programs you have used in the past and are familiar with, and list how many years’ experience you have with each program.
- List any and all games that you have been involved with, as well as your specific role/responsibilities in detail.
- Pick a game or video work you think best expresses and captures your area of expertise, and briefly state your reasonings.
- Pick 1 recent technological trend within your area of expertise that you are interested in, and briefly state your reasonings.
- Pick a game you have recently played that you found most interesting, and briefly state your reasonings.
- Choose any work that you would like to showcase and send it to us. You may choose a method of your choice; however, the data must be compatible with Windows.
[Employment Status] Full-time employee, Contract worker
[Location] Minato-ku Tokyo Japan (Nearest train station: Shinagawa station)
[Work Hours] Discretionary Labor System
Standard work hour starts at 10:00 am. Exact work hours are left to individual discretion.
[Salary] Annual salary, performance incentive system in place
We will take into consideration your past experiences and abilities and match them to our company regulations.
[Benefits] Transportation expenses (within income tax exemption limits), various insurance (health, pension, unemployment, accident compensation), salary revision (once a year), new employment training
[Time-Off] Five-day work week (2 days off, Saturday and Sunday), official holidays, summer vacation, end-of-year/New Year, paid vacation, congratulatory/bereavement leave